Gloomy Saturday mornings are best time for me to sit in my office and find amazing discoveries in order to boost my creativity. Sharing such moments with you is a must. Sit down with a mug of hot cocoa (a wonderful treat in days such as this! ) and enjoy what’s coming next.
- Look out for Mule Radio Syindicate’s list of podcast series;
- If you seek advices on how to work more efficiently on line, check out this 100 tools, tips and tricks big list;
- From the list above, Why Boredom is Good for your Creativity‘s article is surely worth reading;
- Evernote is a great help to messy bloggers such as myself;
- It’s time for Ninja Fights! (from Vimeo)
- Sweet Photography Treats with Earl Gray Tea Pudding;
- Discover Tokyo with Hello Sandwich!